Monday, February 19, 2007

Still Knitting that Sweater

I think that sweater is going to take the rest of my life. So, I figured instead that I would post some pictures of Sylvan and Me with our new cute haircuts. We have been trying to convince her that a haircut was a good idea for awhile now, but she wasn't convinced until I got one while I was away. We are still twins for now. :) The one on the left is the before picture of Sylvan, and then the middle one is the after. I think that she was more excited about the sucker that the stylist gave her than the cut. :)

2 comments:

Marieke said...

Sylvan is too cute! And I love that little t-shirt you made for her a few posts down.

I'm glad you posted your blog!

Chauntel said...

I really like both of you with bangs, it's a fun change! And of course you are so gorgeous pregnant that it's all enhanced beautifully with a great haircut.