Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Frustration!

SO, I just need to gripe a little bit. I am actually loving knitting the two sleeves at once, and it has been relatively easy, BUT in the last two days I have had to rip out the same four inches twice! and if you think that that is a pain with one sleeve it's horrible with two. It's like a twisted IQ test to try and get them both back on the needles. I had to do it once because I had misread the pattern, and the second time because I had twisted the threads. I feel like this sweater is never going to get done!!! I am hoping though, that I will get it very nearly done this weekend as I am flying to Colorado. We shall see. If things get too bad I may just flush it down the airplane toilet, and someone in Utah will get a wooley surprise.

No comments: