Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I still Love the Drops patterns

I just got sucked into another hour of browsing the New Drops Patterns and the super cute Baby Drops Patterns. I particularly love that they are free, and so I don't feel like I have to buy a whole book for the one pattern that I will knit. I'm actually getting excited about knitting baby things. Partly, because I know that I will actually be able to finish them quickly. I could really use a feeling of accomplishment after the sweater that will not end. Here are some of the ones that I am considering for my baby projects:

2 comments:

Chauntel said...

I totally agree! i love their patterns. I have yet to knit one though. Maybe some time soon.

Suzanne said...

I was just going to tell you about the Knitty Baby Blogger KAL, or whatever it's called, but I see you have a link to it already.

I really like the patterns you picked out they are wayyyy cute.

Almost makes me want to learn how to crochet... almost. I'm not feeling that motivated yet. My mom says "you know you will be going into labor when you clean out the refrigerator," but I do that every month at least - I think for me it will be when I decide to learn how to crochet.

:o)

Anyway, I'm very impressed.